NUFFNANG

:: Welcome ::

Vanakkam and welcome to my own blog. This blog contains my own creations, my thoughts, my favourites and etc etc. any comments e-mail me at maya5318@gmail.com. Take care and happy alwayz!!!!





Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Language Of Roses


The red rose symbolizes love, respect and courage. Dark red damask roses mean that you are young and beautiful. The rose in a bridal context symbolizes happy love. The pink rose carries the message that the receiver is gentle and graceful. A deep pink rose says thank you. A light pink rose can convey admiration or sympathy. A pale pink rose signifies innocent love. The tea rose means I will always remember you. A pink or yellow tearose means please forget our quarrel. White golden tearoses mean forgive my jealousy. A thornless rose signifies love at first sight. The white rose has 4 different meanings. Innocence and purity; I am worthy of you; You're heavenly and secrecy and silence. Red and white roses together symbolize unity or an engagement. Withered white roses have 2 meanings: fleeting beauty and you made no lasting impression on me. The yellow rose signifies joy, gladness or try caring more. The rosebud symbolizes beauty, youth or a heart innocent of love. The red rosebud signifies purity and loveliness. The white rosebud signifies girlhood or purity. A bouquet of roses in full bloom means gratitude. A single rose in full bloom means I love you or I still love you. A briar rose signifies pain and pleasure. Thorny roses mean hope or fear. Burnet roses mean loyal to the death. Cabbage and moss roses signify confessions of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment