NUFFNANG

:: Welcome ::

Vanakkam and welcome to my own blog. This blog contains my own creations, my thoughts, my favourites and etc etc. any comments e-mail me at maya5318@gmail.com. Take care and happy alwayz!!!!





Saturday, December 6, 2008

Ponn Mozhigal

Immature love says: “I love you because I need you.” Mature love says: “I need you because I love you.” (Mahatma Gandhi)

*************************************************

Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it. (Adolf Hitler) *************************************************

If you win you need not explain ... but if you lose you should not be there to explain. (Adolf Hitler)

*************************************************

The leader of genius must have the ability to make different opponents appear as if they belonged to one category. (Adolf Hitler)

*************************************************

From a clear knowledge of the Bhagavad Gita all the goals of human existence become fulfilled. Bhagavad Gita is the manifest quintessence of all the teachings of the Vedic scriptures. (Sri Adiguru Shankaracharya)

**************************************************

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing. (Abraham Lincoln) **************************************************

Be the change you want to see in the world (Gandhi) **************************************************

"dream is not what you see in sleep, is the thing which does not let you sleep" (unknown)

No comments:

Post a Comment