NUFFNANG

:: Welcome ::

Vanakkam and welcome to my own blog. This blog contains my own creations, my thoughts, my favourites and etc etc. any comments e-mail me at maya5318@gmail.com. Take care and happy alwayz!!!!





Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Confused


Dun kno y today early morning i was recalling what has happened last year and i realised that i was a fool and i am fooled by so many people until i didnt realise it. The person that i trust has shown his true colours when my help is not needed. Tears dropped all over me and then i am keep blaming me all over the night. i have decided that i am goin to concentrate on my studies n no more projects and activities.....

1 comment:

  1. how do u know that ur help is not needed?
    did he actually tell u?
    dont blame urself for such things..
    everything will be alright and just trust urself!!
    im sure u will do ok =) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete