NUFFNANG

:: Welcome ::

Vanakkam and welcome to my own blog. This blog contains my own creations, my thoughts, my favourites and etc etc. any comments e-mail me at maya5318@gmail.com. Take care and happy alwayz!!!!





Thursday, March 31, 2011

sms

Cute words said by a closest friend: My hands never pain when typing message 4 you, But my "HEART" always pain when there is no reply from YOU...

True love doesn't have a happy ending :
True love doesn't have an ending...............true...........!


Keep the lamp of FRIENDSHIP
Burning with oil of
LOVE becoz
Sun rises in east
&
Sets in west but friendship rise in HEART & Sets
Only after DEATH...KEEP SMILING.



Nice Saying By An Elder persOn-
"Just listen 2 my advice not, bcoz I'am always right..
But bcoz I have more experience of being wrong"..

No comments:

Post a Comment